【笑看世界】品味宋詞+欣赏音乐《小重山》(視頻|中英文)

0
663
原创音乐:品味古诗+欣赏音乐《小重山》(視頻截圖)
原创音乐:品味古诗+欣赏音乐《小重山》(視頻截圖)

小重山 (宋代) 岳飞
Small overlapping mountains by Fei Yue (1103-1142)

昨夜寒蛩不住鸣 (昨夜,秋天的蟋蟀在不停的鸣叫)                            Last night, thehustle and bustle of the autumn kept screaming.

惊回千里梦,已三更 (我从遥远的梦境中惊醒,已是半夜了)
I woke up from a distant dream, it was already in the middle of the night.

起来独自绕阶行 (我起身,独自一人绕着台阶,慢慢的行走)
I got up and walked alone on the steps and walked slowly.

人悄悄,帘外月胧明 (四周静悄悄的,没有人的声音,帘外的月光朦胧)
The surroundings are quiet, no one’s voice, the moonlight outside the curtain is very blurred.

白首为功名 (我为国家建功立业,留下青史,还没老,头发已经白了)
I have made great achievements for country, leaving a good history. Not old, hair is already white.

旧山松竹老 (我家乡的山上,松树和竹子已经长大,变老)
On the hills of my hometown, pines and bamboos have grown up and become old.

阻归程 (我家乡的领导者不愿对抗外来侵略,阻断了领土的归程)
The leaders of my hometown are unwilling to confront foreign aggression, the territory not return.

欲将心事付瑶琴 (我想把满腹的心事,表现在乐曲之中)
I want to express my heart full of heart in the music.

知音少 (可是能够懂得我的人太少了)
But there are too few people who can understand me.

弦断有谁听  (即使我把琴弦都弹断了,又有谁能懂呢?)
Even if I break the strings, who can understand?

 

責任編輯:李文涵

作者授權明德網,轉載請註明出處